Victory Park Capital Recognizes Several Promotions on Investment and Operations Teams
Mar 15, 2022
CHICAGO – March 15, 2022 – Victory Park Capital (“VPC”), a leading global alternative investment firm, today announced nine promotions on its experienced investment and operations teams. These recognitions come at a time of incredible momentum for the firm, as 2021 was one of its most active and impactful years yet.
“Now more than ever, we view our team as one of the most tenured and experienced in terms of diligence, deal structuring and risk management,” said Richard Levy, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Investment Officer and Founder at VPC. “We continue to be the partner of choice for emerging and established businesses around the world as we focus on financing the digital assets of the future.”
VPC is proud to acknowledge the following promotions.
- Promoted to Managing Director: Olibia Stamatoglou and Don Richman. Stamatoglou will continue to oversee business and fund operations, including finance, compliance and accounting, in her roles as Managing Director, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Compliance Officer. Richman focuses on value creation initiatives and strategic alternatives for VPC’s portfolio companies, as well as firmwide business development and new product development.
- Promoted to Principal: Luke Darkow and John Holman. Darkow and Holman are responsible for sourcing, analyzing, executing and managing investments. Darkow specializes in the legal finance industry and Holman focuses on various sectors, including financial services, legal finance, e-commerce and other special situations.
- Promoted to Senior Vice President: Carly Altieri and Tom Gazdziak. Altieri and Gazdziak oversee the fund accounting team in the execution of accounting, finance, tax, audit, reporting and treasury related activities for the VPC funds.
- Promoted to Vice President: Sergio Ruffolo. Sergio is responsible for due diligence and financial analysis related to new investment opportunities and assists with portfolio monitoring and managing current investments.
- Promoted to Director: Brittany Bales and Kelly Hitchman. Bales assists with accounting, finance, reporting and treasury related activities for various VPC funds, including working with the third-party fund administrator to prepare the fund financial and investor statements, compiling internal and external reporting and assisting with audits of the funds. Hitchman is responsible for facilitating, administering and maintaining all human resource processes, as well as overseeing all office related operations. She also assists with compliance and managing IT.
About Victory Park Capital
Victory Park Capital is a global alternative investment firm that provides capital to emerging and established businesses in the U.S. and abroad. The firm’s differentiated offerings leverage an extensive network of industry relationships, disciplined deal origination, creative financing capabilities, broad credit structuring and special situations expertise. The firm was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Chicago with additional resources in New York, Los Angeles and Austin. VPC is privately held and a Registered Investment Advisor with the SEC. For more information, please visit www.victoryparkcapital.com.
Jordan Niezelski, Edelman